Welcome to our website! In 2014, Soul Support Systems celebrated its 20th anniversary as an organization devoted to assisting people in living healthier, happier, more abundant lives. All of us, from our Executive Director and Founder, Flo Magdalena, to our Board of Directors and Facilitators, are dedicated to living from our soul’s guidance. We honor our soul as the spark of spirit within us. Our spirit holds our wisdom, provides inner guidance, knows our purpose, and sustains our connection with all life. Living from the soul as well as the heart, we experience compassion, offer our gifts to the world, and find purpose and fulfillment.
The conditioning from the outside world, however, is very strong and teaches us to think more than feel. We learn to make choices and decisions from the outside in, instead of from the inside out. That is why it is vital to learn how to listen to the quieter voice of our soul, to develop our intuitive guidance, and trust our inner knowing.
As a learning community, at Soul Support Systems we take responsibility for our continued growth, both as individuals and as an organization. We have experienced the classes, services and products that we offer and recommend them because they have made a positive difference in our lives and the lives of thousands of people around the world.
Our commitment to you is to offer proven programs and services that will enrich your life, help you meet daily challenges, find your life’s purpose and joy, empower your relationships, improve your health, bring you greater abundance, and deepen your connection with your eternal soul. Our programs are offered throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom, and we are developing new services on an ongoing basis.
Take a look at our Programs and Services on the website to see what appeals to you. If you are interested in 1-1 sessions, look at our Find a Facilitator section and connect with one of our trained and certified facilitators. They will be happy to talk with you about their services and their benefits. Sign up for our newsletter and see what is being offered online and in various locations.
We take pride in making certain that you go home with materials to continue your work. You will leave with Methods, Tools, Techniques and Daily Practice Options to continue to feel the resonant energy we established during your class, workshop or training. Ongoing self-authority & the ability to live your life’s mission is our goal.
We send our best wishes to you and hope that we may be able to serve you in some way.
The Staff, Board and Facilitators of Soul Support Systems
Soul Support Systems is a 501c3 corporation, based in Vermont and established in 1994
Organization & Guiding Principles
Board of Directors
Flo Aeveia Magdalena
Soul Support Systems
Soul Support Systems provides spiritual education to guide human evolution. A 501C3 not-for-profit organization established in 1994 in Vermont, USA, our programs educate adults and children in ways to further peace and cooperation. We train facilitators in spiritually-based, non-religious, unifying group and individual education, and assist individuals and families in times of transition and challenge.
Soul Support Systems has developed programs to bring the promise of humanity into the world. Our programs offer proven methods to connect with the Heart (HeartThreadSM), to access the Soul’s Purpose (Circuitry AlignmentSM), and to foundation New Systems to Accelerate and Catalyze Individual and Planetary Transformation (Soul RecognitionSM). Our experiential programs offer guidance provided from universal sources, and also utilize The Accelerated Thinking ProcessSM a diagram of your left and right brain function to support your fundamental integration and enhance your creative potential.
Soul Support Systems Vision Statement
Our vision is a global community of heart centered, self-responsible, connected individuals living and expressing authentically, each contributing their own unique piece of the whole; co-creating a world of peace with deep respect for, and collaboration with, all life.
Soul Support Systems Mission Statement
Our Mission: We provide tools and experiences that assist in developing a deeper connection with our heart and soul, to live a more empowered, self–aware and authentic life.
Principles of Soul Support Systems
- Inherent within us is a Seed of Light that carries our essence, potential and the blueprint of our soul’s calling.
- Connecting with our blueprint makes it possible to give our true gift to the world.
- Making a bridge between the inner world of our potential and its expression in the world is the focus of Soul Support Systems.
- New human family and social systems evolve from listening to the dream within us.
- The heart and technology together bring forth the seeds of a new world.
- By building our individual strands of consciousness we are stronger in who we are and what we bring.
- What we experience guides us to recreate ourselves according to our inner knowing instead of our outer conditioning.
- Witnessing the deep inner journey of others and having our journeys witnessed is essential for the building of true community.
- We are here to live our purpose and share our dream.
- All that we need is within us and finding it is our journey.
- Creating together makes life exciting and gives us a chance to live cooperatively.
- Witnessing others struggles offers us a mirror for our own self-growth.
- Sharing pain lightens it and strengthens our togetherness.
- Building community strengthens families and society.
- Shelving beliefs and differences stimulates creativity and births new models.
- We’re all in this together. What happens to any of us happens to all of us.
- We have a soul connection with all life which is a key to oneness.
- Living our oneness brings honoring, respect and peace.
- As we remember and live in oneness, we accept all peoples.
- When we stop separating, there is no separation.